This is a twist on traditional popcorn and makes a great snack for a family movie night. It’s also a lot healthier than packaged microwave popcorn.
- 1/3 cup popping corn kernels
- ½ cup finely grated cheese
How to make it:
- Place the popcorn kernels in a large microwave-safe bowl. Cover with plastic wrap and pierce the plastic once with a fork.
- Cook on high for 4 minutes, or until the popcorn has popped.
- Transfer the popcorn to a heatproof bowl and discard any unpopped kernels. Add the cheese and toss until well combined. Season with salt.
- Serve immediately.