Don’t toss your overripe bananas, make this super easy cookie stack.
- 2 over ripe bananas
- 1 cup Community Co rolled oats
- 2 tbsp cocoa powder
- Coconut flakes or desiccated coconut (optional)
How to make it:
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees. Line a baking tray with baking paper.
- Mash the bananas.
- In a separate bowl, combine oats and cocoa. Add mashed banana. Stir well.
- Scoop 15 balls of the dough onto the cookie sheet.
- Bake for 10 – 15 minutes.
- Stack 4 cookies on top of each other and add coconut flakes or desiccated coconut to serve.