1. Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these conditions. By participating, entrants agree to be bound by these conditions. Entries must comply with these conditions to be valid.
2. Entry is open to residents of Australia only. Entry by a minor requires the permission of the minor’s parent or guardian. Employees and their immediate families of the Promoter, retailers, suppliers, associated entities and agencies associated with this competition are ineligible to enter.
3. To enter, entrants must:
- Like the Community Co Facebook page
- Share your decoration by the competition entry form attached in the Facebook post
4. Multiple entries are permitted during the Entry Period.
5. The competition commences at 4pm on Friday 1st December 2017 (AEST) and closes at 4pm on Friday AEDT 15/12/2017 (AEST) (“Entry Period”).
6. Entries must be received by the Promoter during the Entry Period. Entries received after 4pm on Tuesday 15/12/ 2017 (AEST) will not be accepted.
7. Any entry that is lodged by automatic, repetitive, robotic, programmed or similar entry methods or agents, including the use of a competition entry service, will be void.
8. This competition is a game of skill. Chance plays no part in determining the winner(s). All entries will be judged individually on their merits based on the Promoter’s decision as to the creativity and originality of the entry.
9. Judging will take place at 2pm on Monday 18th December 2017 (AEST) at 1 Thomas Holt Drive, Macquarie Park, NSW, 2113. Entries will be judged by a panel of judges from the Promoter and/or its associated agencies.
10. The best entry, as determined by the judges, will receive a prize. The Promoter reserves the right to award additional prizes.
11. The prize draw will occur as follows:
PRIZE TOTAL PRIZE VALUE ELIGIBLE ENTRIES RECEIVED
Prize is one (1) Community Co Clean Freak Hamper and Movie Tickets
Total RRP $150 (inclusive of GST) Any valid entry received during the Entry Period
12. The total RRP value of the prizes are $150. Prize value is based on current RRP at the time of printing/publishing these terms and conditions. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for changes in the prize value between the time of printing/publishing these terms and conditions and the ultimate prize redemption.
13. All taxes (excluding GST) which may be payable as a consequence of receiving the prize are the sole responsibility of the winner. The winner may wish to seek independent financial advice as to any tax implications arising as a result of accepting the prize.
14. Any ancillary costs, including but not limited to insurance of the prize, collection and any and all other expenses are the responsibility of the winner.
15. Winners will be notified via email at 4pm by Tuesday 19th December 2017.
16. Delivery of the prize will be arranged between the winner and the Promoter and is to occur within fourteen (14) days of the end of the Entry Period. If this is not feasible, the Promoter will look to make alternative arrangements where possible.
17. If by 4pm by Tuesday 19th December 2017 the winner fails to contact the Promoter, the Promoter may assign the prize to the entry judged the next best entry in the Competition, or withdraw the prize.
18. The prize isn’t variable or transferable or redeemable for cash. The judges’ decision is final and binding – no correspondence will be entered into. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late, lost or misdirected entries or other communications. Entries will be deemed void if illegitimate, forged, manipulated or tampered with in any way.
19. In the event that the prize (or any part of the prize) becomes unavailable for reasons beyond the Promoter’s control, the Promoter may substitute the prize (or the relevant part of the prize) with a prize of equal or greater value.
20. If a winner is under 18 years of age, then the Promoter reserves the rights in its absolute discretion to award the prize to the winner’s parent or guardian.
21. The Promoter reserves the right to request verification of age, identity, residential address of winners and any other information relevant to entry into or participation in this competition. Verification is at the discretion of the Promoter, whose decision is final. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any individual who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these terms and conditions, or who is involved in any way in interfering or tampering with the conduct of this competition. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
22. The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss, damage or injury suffered (even if caused by negligence) as a result of accepting and/or using a prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
23. The Promoter assumes no responsibility for any failure to receive an entry or for inaccurate information or for any loss, damage or injury as a result of technical or telecommunications problems, including security breaches. If such problems arise, then the Promoter may modify cancel, terminate or suspend the competition.
24. Entrants confirm and promise that their entry is original and does not infringe the intellectual property rights of any third party.
25. By participating, entrants agree that ownership of any intellectual property rights in their entry is assigned to the Promoter. The entrant, or where the entrant is under the age of 18, the entrant’s parent or legal guardian, agrees to sign any further documentation required by the Promoter to give effect to this assignment. To the extent permitted by applicable law, entrants unconditionally and irrevocably consent to any act or omission that would otherwise infringe any moral rights in any materials submitted as part of their entry and waive all moral rights in such materials.
26. Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice and their entry in the event that they are a winner in any media for an unlimited period of time without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this competition (including any outcome) and/or promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
28. The Promoter is Metcash Trading Limited (ABN 61 000 031 569) of 1 Thomas Holt Drive, Macquarie Park, NSW 2113.