Make dad’s day this Father’s Day with these yummy pancake ties.
- 1 cup wholemeal flour
- 1.5 tsp baking powder
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1 egg
- ¾ cup low fat milk
- Cooking spray
- Greek yoghurt
- Healthy toppings of your choice, such as berries
- You’ll also need a ziplock bag or piping bag
How to make it:
- In a bowl, sift and whisk together the flour and baking powder.
- In a separate bowl, whisk egg and honey together. Add to the dry ingredients.
- Whisk in the milk a little bit at a time. Transfer the batter to the ziplock or piping bag. Push the batter into one corner of the bag.
- Spray a pan with cooking spray and make sure the pan is hot before cutting off the corner of bag and piping onto the pan the shape of tie.
- Fill in the tie with batter.
- Wait for bubbles to appear on the surface of the pancake then FLIP! Cook for another 1 – 2 minutes.
- Repeat until you have no more batter left.
- Spread a layer of greek yoghurt over the tie and decorate with your favourite healthy toppings. We like berries, apple and cinnamon, and peanut butter.