Despite their tiny size, chia seeds pack a nutritional punch, excellent for body and mind.
- 1/4 chia seeds (try Community Co)
- 1 cup any liquid of your choice (coconut water, milk etc)
- 1/2 tsp vanilla paste
- 2x 170g Goulburn Valley Two Fruits
- 2 tbs Honey
- 2 tbs Yoghurt
- 1 x 170g Goulburn Valley Two Fruits (drained), to serve
- Yoghurt, to serve
- Honey (or Honey comb), to serve
How to make it:
- Combine coconut water and chia seeds together and allow to sit for 10 mins.
- Puree Goulburn Valley Two Fruits with vanilla, honey and yoghurt.
- Mix puree into chia seed mixture.
- Divide half the mixture equally into 4 cups. Add some Goulburn Valley Two Fruits then add the remaining chia mixture equally into the 4 cups.
- Add a scoop of yoghurt, some Goulburn Valley Two Fruits and drizzle with some honey (or add honey comb).