This gluten free Garden Frittata recipe is great to make ahead, freeze and eat on the go.
- 400g peeled sweet potato
- Bunch of asparagus
- 7 eggs
- 50g Community Co tasty cheese
- ½ cup of feta
- 1 large tomato
- 1 capsicum
- 1 red onion
- 1 tbsp flour
- ½ tsp mixed herbs
- 1 red capsicum
- Community Co Olive Oil Spray
How to make it:
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees and line a baking dish with baking paper.
- Cut the sweet potato into small cubes. Microwave on high for 6 mins. The potato should be almost cooked through.
- In a large bowl, whisk egg, then stir in flour, cheese and herbs.
- Spray baking dish with olive oil.
- Chop the vegetables and add with the sweet potato into the bottom of the baking dish. Pour egg mixture over the top and arrange asparagus and tomato slices.
- Bake for 15 – 20 mins, until the frittata is cooked through.
- Allow it to cool then slice.