Your kids will love this healthier take on a party classic, perfect for Halloween.
- 3 free range eggs
- 1 cup cottage cheese
- ½ cup crushed walnuts
- 2 ½ tbsp soy sauce
- 1 medium onion
- 1 ½ cups breadcrumbs
- 1 ½ cups Community Co rolled oats
- 1 tbsp dry vegetable stock
- 2 tbsp grated parmesan cheese
- 3 sheets frozen puff pastry
- A dash of milk
How to make it:
- Preheat oven to 180c.
- Chop onion into rough segments.
- In a food processor, blend walnuts, cottage cheese, eggs and soy sauce.
- Transfer mixture to a large bowl and stir in rolled oats, breadcrumbs, vegetable stock powder and parmesan. Set aside.
- Cut puff pastry in half and spoon mixture down the centre of each sheet.
- Roll sausage roll and seal the pastry by brushing the edges with milk.
- Cut each roll into 4 and place onto a baking tray lined with baking paper. Cook for 30 mins.