Full of flavour and perfect for meat-free Mondays!
- 1 white onion
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1 diced red capsicum
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- ½ tsp smoked paprika
- 1 bunch of coriander
- ½ cup frozen corn
- 1 tin of black beans
- 750g fresh tomatoes
- 1 tbsp Community Co olive oil
- 2 limes
- 2 avocados
- 4 Community Co wholemeal tortillas
How to make it:
- Preheat oven to 180c.
- Crush the garlic. Saute with the onion in the olive oil.
- Chop the capsicum and add to the onion and garlic along with the cumin and paprika.
- Chop the tomatoes. Add ¼ cup of water.
- Reduce heat and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Defrost corn in the microwave then drain and rinse beans thoroughly.
- Add corn and beans to mixture. Fold in coriander.
- Using cookie cutters, cut shapes out of tortillas and place on a baking tray lined with baking paper.
- Cook in the oven for 5 mins or until golden brown.
- Devour your beans with your pretty tortillas!