These Noodle Salad Jars are colourful, delicious and perfect for a picnic lunch!
- 3 large or 4 medium zucchinis
- 1 ½ cups roughly chopped red cabbage
- 1 large carrot
- 10 cherry tomatoes
- A handful of fetta cheese
- Half an avocado
- Optional: ½ a bunch of coriander
- 1/3 cup rice wine vinegar
- 2 tbsp Community Co olive oil
- 1 ½ tsp sesame oil
- 1 clove garlic
- 2 tsp honey
- Salt and pepper to taste
- You will also need 4 jars
How to make it:
- Using a spiraliser or veggie noodle peeler, make zucchini noodles. If you don’t have a spiraliser, you can grate your zucchini.
- Peel and grate carrot. Mince garlic. Chop all other vegetables.
- Whisk together all dressing ingredients.
- Pour dressing evenly across the 4 jars, then add equal amounts of salad on top.