A hearty and warming dish perfect for meat free week.
- ½ head of cauliflower
- 1 ½ cups cooked brown rice (try using left overs)
- 2 cups Community Co Ground Almond Meal
- 4 free range eggs
- 1 heaped tablespoon of smoked paprika
- 2 tsp salt
- 2 tsp Community Co olive oil
- 3 zucchinis (optional for Zucchini noodles)
- Community Co napolitana sauce – you can add cherry tomatoes if you have them in the fridge.
- Basil and parmesan (optional for garnish)
How to make it:
- Use a spiralizer to make your noodles and set aside.
- Chop cauliflower into florets. Boil a pot of water and cook for 5 mins or until fork tender. Drain well.
- In a food processor, pulse cauliflower and brown rice until mostly smooth.
- Transfer to a bowl and combine with all other ingredients except oil.
- Heat oil in a pan. The oil should cover the bottom in a thin layer. Cook the balls for a few minutes on each side.
- As the balls are cooking, use a separate pan to heat up your sauce.
- Once balls are cooked, set aside.
- In the same pan chuck in zucchini noodles for 1- 2 minutes.
- Place balls on bed of zucchini noodles and serve with sauce. Top with basil and parmesan.