A healthy take on ANZAC biscuits, these bliss balls are perfect for lunchboxes!
1 hour (time in fridge)
30 bliss balls
- ⅔ cup Community Co Aussie Almond Meal*
- ⅔ cup Community Co Rolled Oats*
- 1 ⅓ cup desiccated coconut
- 2 tbsp Community Co Aussie Black Chia Seeds*
- ⅓ cup golden syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Pinch of salt
- 1-2 tbsp water
How to make:
- Place the almond meal, oats, ⅓ cup of desiccated coconut, chia seeds and salt in a food processor and process until roughly chopped.
- With the motor running, add the golden syrup, vanilla and enough water so that the mixture clumps together and can be rolled into balls.
- Roll tablespoonfuls of the mixture into balls.
- Place 1 cup of desiccated coconut in a bowl. Roll the balls in the coconut to coat.
- Place in an airtight container and refrigerate for at least 1 hour or until firm.
These bliss balls keep for up to a week in the fridge. They can also be stored in the freezer for up to 1 month. Allow to thaw slightly before serving.