These tasty bites are lots of fun for kids to make and a great way to use up your leftover risotto.
- 3 cups leftover risotto (see our recipe!)
- 2 Community Co Free Range Eggs
- ¼ cup flour
- 1 ½ cups panko breadcrumbs
- ½ cup grated cheese (we like Community Co Mozzarella)
How to make:
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees. Spray a baking tray with cooking oil.
- In separate dishes, place flour, beaten eggs and breadcrumbs.
- Stir the grated cheese through the risotto.
- It’s time to make the arancini! The kids will have so much fun rolling balls of risotto! Roll each ball in the flour, dip in the egg, then coat in breadcrumbs.
- Place onto a baking tray and bake for 20 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy!
Top tip: Community Co Tomato and Garlic Pasta Sauce make a quick and delicious marinara dipping sauce!