This colourful hash is super versatile and can be served as a tasty side with breakfast, lunch or dinner.
- 1/2 medium brown onion, chopped
- 1 medium red capsicum, chopped
- 3 cups rainbow chard, chopped
- 1 small sweet potato or carrot, chopped
- 6 small potatoes, washed and grated (top tip: You don’t need to peel the potatoes. The skin is packed full of fibre and nutrients!)
- 5 Community Co free range eggs*
- 2/3 cup Community Co Greek Yoghurt*
- 2 cup Community Co Shredded Tasty Cheese*
- Community Co Olive Oil Spray*
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
How to make:
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees and spray a casserole dish with olive oil spray.
- Combine onion, red capsicum, rainbow chard, carrot or sweet potato and grated potatoes in a bowl. Place into a casserole dish.
- Whisk together eggs, yoghurt, salt and mustard. Stir in 1 ½ cups of cheese. Pour into the casserole dish and stir so that vegetables are coated.
- Sprinkle the rest of the cheese on top.
- Bake for 50 minutes.