You will need:
- 1.5L plastic water bottle (Try all new Community Co)
- Strong glue
- Wooden spoons
- About 40cm of twine
- Funnel (optional)
How to make it
- Using the scissors, poke a hole about 3cm above the bottom of the bottle.
- Poke the spoon through the hole until it touches the other side of the bottle. Use this as a guide to poke another hole in the bottle.
- Continue to feed the spoon through the new hole so that it sticks out at the end. Use the glue to secure the chopstick in place.
- Repeat with another spoon about half-way up the bottle.
- Make a larger hole about 1cm above each end of the spoon.
- Make holes on either side of the water bottle top. Feed the twine through these holes and tie a knot to secure
- Pour birdseed into the water bottle. You can use a funnel if you need. Close the water bottle using the lid.
- Hang your bird feeder near a window or a nearby tree.