A sweet lunchbox treat!
- 3 cups puffed rice cereal
- ½ cup Community Co Aussie Dried Apricots*
- ½ cup desiccated coconut
- 2 tbsp Community Co Sultanas*
- 2 tbsp Community Co Sunflower Seeds*
- 2 tbsp Community Co Black Chia Seeds*
- ⅔ cup Community Co Coconut Oil*
- 2 tbsp cacao nibs
- 3 tbsp goji berries
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
*Community Co products are available from your local IGA store.
How to make:
- Line a square cake tin or loaf tin with baking paper.
- In a large bowl, combine all dry ingredients.
- In a small pot over medium heat, mix the coconut oil, maple syrup and vanilla. Pour into dry ingredients and combine well
- Gently press ingredients into tin. Cover with plastic wrap and put in fridge to set.
- Once set, cut into squares and enjoy!