Exclusive! Join the IGA Family Program to gain full access to this delicious recipe
- 1 tbsp Community Co olive oil
- 1 yellow onion
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 tbsp ground tumeric
- 3 tbsp peeled and chopped ginger
- 450g carrot, peeled and chopped
- 1L low sodium vegetable stock
- 400mL Sanitarium coconut milk
- ½ tsp salt
How to make it:
- In a large skillet, heat the oil on medium heat. Add the onion, garlic, ginger and tumeric. Cook until the onion is translucent. This should take about 5 minutes.
- Add the carrots and vegetable stock. Bring to the boil then simmer. This should take about 25 minutes.
- Slowly add in the coconut milk, then blend with an immersion blender. Add salt to taste and enjoy on a chilly winter evening.