Use your leftover rice to make these easy little afternoon treats or lunchbox snack.
- 3 cups leftover rice
- 1 large carrot
- 3 stalks of spring onion
- 1 ⅓ cups mozzarella cheese
- 3 eggs
- Sauce for dipping. We used salsa!
How to make it:
- Preheat oven to 200C.
- Grate carrot and finely slice green onion.
- Beat eggs in a bowl, and add rice, carrot, onion and ¾ of the cheese.
- Spray a muffin tin with cooking oil and scoop mixture into each tray. Top with remaining cheese.
- Bake for 15 mins.
- Cool a little before enjoying dipped in sauce.