Perfect for a quick and tasty lunch or mid-week meal.
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 onion, finely sliced
- 1 skinless chicken breast, cut into strips
- 1 tsp paprika
- ½ cup fresh cherry tomatoes
- ⅓ cup fresh corn kernels (fresh or frozen)
- ½ cup Community Co Shredded Tasty Cheese*
- 6 Community Co Tortilla Wraps*
- To serve:
- Community Co Greek Yoghurt*
- 1 ripe avocado, sliced
How to make:
- Heat half the oil in a frying pan, add the chicken and fry for 3-4 minutes until golden and cooked through. Remove the chicken from the pan and set aside.
- Add the remaining oil to the pan. Add the onion and paprika and fry for 5 minutes until soft. Add the tomatoes, corn and chicken and cook for 2 minutes, then transfer to a bowl.
- Wipe the frying pan clean. Add one of the wraps to the pan. Spoon a third of the chicken mixture on top, sprinkle with a third of the grated cheese and place another wrap on top. Push down and fry for 2 minutes, then flip over and cook for another 2 minutes. Slice into wedges.
- Repeat with the remaining tortillas, filling and cheese.
- Serve with sliced avocado and a spoonful of Greek yoghurt.