This scrumptious chocolate bark makes a great Christmas gift – if you can bring yourself to share it!
- 300g dark chocolate chips
- 1 cup Community Co Unsalted Pistachios*, roughly chopped
- 1 cup Community Co Dried Cranberries*, roughly chopped
- 1 handful of Community Co Aussie Almonds*, roughly chopped
- sea salt flakes
How to make:
- Place ⅔ of chocolate chips in a heatproof bowl over a pan of simmering water. Stir the chocolate until melted, then take off the heat and stir in the remaining chocolate chips.
- Pour melted chocolate over a tray covered with parchment paper or cling film.
- Top with pistachios, almond flakes and cranberries, and sprinkle with sea salt.
- Place in fridge and allow to set for 1-2 hours, then break into pieces and serve.