This combination of crackers and dip makes the perfect entertainer’s board
For the crackers
- 1 can of chickpeas
- 1 cup Community Co rolled oats
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- ¼ cup Community Co olive oil
- Salt to taste
For the dip
- 450g frozen peas (thawed)
- 1 cup Community Co Baby Spinach
- 1 cup low sodium crumbled feta
- 1 tsp fresh lemon juice
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 3 tsp Community Co Chia Seeds
How to make it:
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees.
- Drain and rinse the chickpeas and blend in food processor until smooth. Add rolled oats and blend until chopped.
- Add crushed garlic, lemon juice and salt. Slowly add olive oil until everything comes together.
- Line a baking tray with baking paper, and pour mixture onto the baking tray. Flatten and evenly spread with a rolling pin, until about 5mm thick.
- Using a knife or pizza cutter, cut out approximately 30 pieces.
- Using a fork, prick the center so that the crackers bake evenly.
- Bake for 40-50 mins, or until golden. Leave to cool before storing in an airtight container.
To make the dip
- Place all ingredients in a food processor and whiz!
- Serve with your chickpea crackers.