You’ll never have to buy plastic snack bags again!
You will need:
- Small rectangle of cotton fabric
- Small rectangle of vinyl fabric (you can find this at a craft shop!)
- Fabric glue
- Velcro dots
- Clothes pegs
How to make it
- Cut the vinyl fabric so that it is 2cm smaller in width and length than the cotton
- Place the cotton rectangle on the table face down. Then, place the vinyl rectangle on top, face up. Line up the vinyl rectangle so that it’s sitting in the middle of the cotton fabric. You should have that extra 2 cm of cotton around the whole piece of vinyl.
- Squeeze a line of glue along the cotton edge and fold over the vinyl piece. Peg the edges down and let it dry for about an hour.
- Next, fold the short edge of the rectangle about just over half way up the pouch, and glue the edges together. Clamp the edges with your pegs, and let it dry overnight.
- Place a Velcro dot on the ‘flap’ and base of the pouch and you’re don.