This is a fun Christmas craft for kids – they can even make them as gifts for their friends or family.
You will need:
- An old glass jam or pickle jar
- Glycerine or baby oil (optional, but it makes the glitter float better)
- Superglue or hot glue gun
- Christmas Figurine or Christmas tree trimming
- 1/2 tsp glitter
How to make it:
- Glue your figurine or trimming to the inside of the jar lid.
- Fill the jar with water and 1 tbs glycerine per cup of water if using, and add the glitter.
- Screw the lid on the jar and glue it down.
- Turn upside down and shake to make it snow.
Use a small laminated photograph instead of a figurine or Christmas tree trimming for a personal touch.