Delicious and fun bite size edible ladybugs treats packed with antioxidants.
- 5 cherry tomatoes
- 5 whole black olives, pitted
- 10 bocconcini
- 10 basil leaves
- Community Co Balsamic Glaze
- 11 toothpicks
How to make it:
For the snails
- Slice the cherry tomatoes in half length wise and cut a split down the middle.
- Slice the olives in half width way.
- Place a basil leaf at the end of one of the bocconcini balls. Place one of the tomato halves on top.
- Skewer one of the olive halves onto a toothpick, then push the toothpick through the bocconcini balls.
- On a plate, squeeze out a blob of Community Co Balsamic Glaze. Dip a toothpick in the blob and place dots on either side of the cherry tomato.
- Repeat steps 3-5 until you’ve used up your ingredients.