You will need:
- As many egg shells as you like
- An egg carton
- As many succulent cuttings as you have eggshells
- Potting mix
- Spray bottle filled with water
- Decorations for the egg carton. Be creative! We recommend paint, glitter, beads or stickers
How to make it
- Wash out the eggshells and leave them to dry. Tip: put them upright in the egg carton!
- Decorate the egg carton in anyway you like!
- Fill the eggshells 3⁄4 of the way with the potting mix
- Plant the cuttings into the soil
- Lightly spray the cuttings with water. Make sure you do this every once in a while.
- Place them on a window sill or somewhere that gets a little bit of sunlight.
Buy free range eggs as they have 6 times the vitamin D than generic supermarket eggs.
*’Upcycling’ is the process of transforming unwanted and/or waste materials into new,
wanted materials or products.