Save your fruit before it goes bad by freezing it with yoghurt!
- ½ cup Community Co Greek Yoghurt
- ½ tbsp honey
- ½ cup chopped nectarines, mangos or whatever fruit you have laying around the kitchen
How to make it:
- In a bowl, the kids can mix together the Greek yoghurt and honey.
- Place a spoonful of fruit in to each ice cube mould. Spoon yoghurt mixture into ice cube tray. Silicone varieties work the best, but plastic is fine too.
- Freeze overnight.
- When ready to enjoy, run the bottom of the ice cube tray under some hot water and pop out yoghurt cubes.