Don’t let your berries get old and soggy, make these fruit roll ups instead!
- 2 cups of fresh or frozen mixed berries
- 2 tbsp brown sugar
- 2 cups fresh or frozen mango chunks
- 8 tbsp water
How to make it:
- Place water in a pot with the sugar and heat until the sugar has dissolved.
- If you’re using frozen fruit, add into the pot and defrost. Be careful to not cook the fruit.
- Add the mixture into a food processor and process until smooth.
- Line a baking tray with baking paper.
- Pour the puree onto the baking tray and spread into even layer.
- Bake on the lowest temperature that your oven goes to for 6-10 hours or until the puree becomes solid and leathery.
- Cut the ‘leather’ into strips whilst on the baking paper. Roll up. The baking paper will prevent the roll ups from sticking.