You will need:
- Herb plants such as mint or basil
- One gumboot per plant
- Potting mix
- Watering can filled with water
How to make it
- Ask mum or dad to poke a few holes in the soles of the gumboots with the scissors for drainage.
- Using the spade, fill the gumboot with the potting mix until it is mostly full.
- Make a small hole in the soil.
- Plant one of your herbs into the soil.
- Water your herbs with some water, and place your garden in a sunny spot.
- Repeat with as many herbs as you like!