Instead of tossing overripe bananas try making this delicious banana bread. It’s gluten free and full of potassium, awesome for your heart.
- 4 ripe bananas
- 100g Community Co almond meal (use coconut flour for a nut free version)
- 4 eggs
- 1 tbsp Community Co Olive Oil Spread
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 2 tsp cinnamon
How to make it:
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees.
- Break 3 and a half of the 4 bananas into chunks and place into your food processor with the eggs and blend until smooth.
- Melt the olive oil spread and blend into the banana/egg mixture.
- Add the rest of the ingredients into the food processor.
- Line a loaf tin with baking paper and pour the mixture into the tin.
- Cut the remaining banana into disks and decorate the loaf with it
- Bake for 45 mins and let the bread cool before slicing and enjoying.