Show your pup some love by whipping up a batch of these healthy treats.
15 treats (depending on size of cookie cutter)
- 1 cup wholemeal flour
- 2 ½ cups smooth peanut butter (We like the ‘natural’ kind, with only peanuts and salt as ingredients)
- 1 ¼ cup applesauce
- 1 ¼ cup vegetable stock or water
- You’ll also need a cookie cutter (we used a bone shaped one)
How to make:
- Preheat your oven to 180°C and line a baking tray with baking paper.
- Sift flour into a bowl and add peanut butter, applesauce and stock. Stir to combine then press into a ball.
- Sprinkle a little extra flour onto a clean bench, then roll out dough. The kids can cut out shapes with the cookie cutter and place onto the baking tray.
- Bake for 18 mins or until golden. Allow to cool before giving one to your furry friend. Place in an airtight container to store.