Your kids will love sipping on this healthy take on a hot chocolate in the cold winter morning
- 600mL Community Co Almond Milk
- 2 Tbsp peanut butter. We used Sanitarium
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 4 tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
How to make it:
- If you can, place all the ingredients into a cup the night before to allow the oats to soak. This isn’t absolutely necessary, but helps blend the mixture.
- Place all ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth.
- Pour the smoothie into a pot and heat. Bring to a boil, then simmer. If the smoothie becomes too thick, add some more soy milk or water to thin it out.
- Transfer to a mug and enjoy.