Creamy, sweet and just a little tangy, these passionfruit cheesecakes make an elegant dinner party dessert
1 hour (chill time)
- 220g tub light cream cheese
- 220g tub low-fat cottage cheese
- ¾ cup Community Co Greek Style Yoghurt*
- 1 ¼ cups of blanched almonds, toasted
- ¼ cup fresh passionfruit pulp
- 2 tbsp Community Co Coconut Oil*, melted
- 1 tsp vanilla bean paste
- 5 tbsp honey
- 1 lemon rind, finely grated
How to make:
- Combine almonds, coconut oil, vanilla paste and 1 tablespoon of honey in a food processor. Divide between 4 serving glasses, pressing gently with a spoon to flatten and place in the fridge to chill.
- Combine cream cheese, cottage cheese, yoghurt, lemon rind and 2 tablespoons of honey in a food processor. Set aside.
- Combine passionfruit pulp and 2 tablespoons of honey in a bowl.
- Remove the serving glasses with the nut mix from the fridge and top with the cream cheese mix. Add a spoonful of the passionfruit mix to each and use a toothpick to create a swirl effect. Place in the fridge for 1 hours to set before serving.