This easy, fun activity is perfect for after school playtime and makes a sweet Christmas tree decoration. Plus it gets the kids outside to forage for the materials.
How to make it:
- Paint the toilet paper rolls brown and leave to dry
- When dry, and with adult supervision, push 2 of the ‘leg’ sticks into the ‘body’ toilet paper roll at each end. This should make the body stand!
- Glue the googly eyes a little bit over the middle of the ‘head’ toilet paper roll. Glue the red pompom at the front of the toilet paper roll to make Rudolph’s red nose!
- With adult supervision, push each Y-shaped stick into the ‘head’ toilet paper roll, at the opposite end to the nose, behind the eyes
- With adult supervision, insert one end of the last stick into the ‘body’ toilet paper roll, close to one pair of ‘legs’, so that most of it hangs out. Insert the other end into middle of the ‘head’ toilet paper roll so that both toilet paper rolls are connected!