Make the burritos ahead in batches for breakfast on the go.
- 4 free range eggs
- 1 avocado
- 1 green onion
- 2 tbsp fresh coriander, chopped
- ½ punnet cherry tomatoes
- 4 Community Co wholegrain wraps
- A squeeze of lemon
How to make it:
- Get the kids to help you beat the eggs in a bowl.
- Spray a non stick pan with some oil. Once the pan is hot, pour the eggs into the pan, and scramble until cooked. Set aside to cool.
- Slice the avocado and set aside. Chop the tomatoes, green onion and avocado.
- Now it’s time to assemble your burrito! Help your child spread some salsa on each tortilla and place a few slices of avocado on top. Then, scoop some egg on top of the avocado, followed by some onion and tomato. Roll up the tortilla and you’re good to go! Store in a glass container for a maximum of 3 days.