Quinoa is a great source of phytonutrients that helps the body fight off disease.
- Community Co Virgin Olive Cooking spray
- 2 cups cooked quinoa
- 2 cups Community Co shredded pizza cheese
- ½ cup chopped tomatoes
- 2 free range eggs
- 2 tsp Italian seasoning
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/4 capsicum
- 6 olives
- Handful of spinach
How to make it:
- Preheat oven to 180c.
- Cook quinoa as per the instructions on the back of the packet. Note that you’ll only be needing 1 cup of cooked quinoa.
- Spray 2 12 count muffin trays cooking spray.
- Once the quinoa is cooked, combine all ingredients into a large bowl and scoop into muffin tray.
- Bake for 20 – 25 mins. Let them cool in the tray for 10 mins before removing.