Your kids will love these Moroccan couscous cakes. They’re so yummy, you’ll love them too!
- 1 1/2 cups couscous
- 2 tsp Moroccan spice mix. We used 1 tsp ground coriander, 1 tsp ground cumin, 1 tsp mild paprika, ½ tsp ground turmeric, ½ tsp sea salt, ¼ tsp garlic powder
- 1 1/2 cups reduced salt vegetable stock
- 1/3 cup Community Co pinenuts, toasted
- 1/3 cup Community Co currants
- 2 tbs finely chopped mint
- 100g feta, crumbled
- 1 tsp lemon zest
- 3 eggs, lightly beaten
- Community Co Extra Virgin Olive Oil Spray
How to make it:
- In a pot, boil stock. Add the cous cous and spice mix. Remove from the heat and set aside, covered, for 5 mins.
- Separate the couscous grains with a fork. Add all the remaining ingredients and mix well.
- The kids will love forming little cakes with their hands.
- Spray a pan with the Community Co Extra Virgin Olive Oil Spray and cook the cakes until golden on each side. It should take about 4 mins each side.