Perfect for Meat-free Monday, this dinner is packed with natural Vitamin D!
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 large onion
- 445g mushrooms (we used a mix of swiss brown and white)
- 3 cloves of garlic
- 2 tsp thyme
- 3 tbsp wholemeal flour
- 3 ½ cups vegetable stock
- 200g dry egg noodles
- ¼ cup of Community Co Greek Yogurt
- Salt and pepper to season
- Community Co Fettucini
How to make it:
- Dice onion. Take 1 of the 2 tablespoons of oil, and heat in a pot. Cook onion on medium heat for 6 minutes or until slightly golden.
- In the meantime, slice onion and place in pot and cook for 8 minutes. Mince garlic whilst you’re waiting. Reduce heat and add the rest of the oil, garlic and thyme, cooking for 2 mins. Add flour and stir so that everything is well coated.
- Cook Fettuccine as per pack instructions.
- Add stock and stir well. Bring to boil, let simmer for 8-10 minutes.
- Stir in yogurt before serving with yummy Comm Co Fettuccini.