Creative weekend fun with the kids that they can wear or give as gifts to friends.
You will need:
- 1 paddle pop stick
- A pot
- A jar of glass
- Decorations such as paint, string, ribbon, fabric or buttons
How to make it
- Bring a pot of water to a boil.
- Drop in the sticks – we recommend making more than you need just in case any splinter or break. Boil for 5 minutes then turn off the pot and let the sticks sit for 30 minutes.
- Bend the stick and place on the inside of a glass or jar. If it doesn’t bend easily repeat step 2.
- Set aside to dry for at least 24 hours.
- Remove from the jar and decorate!