Don’t throw away your potato skins! Make these yummy potato peel chips instead!
- Left over potato peels
- A drizzle of Community Co olive oil
- Community Co Salt and Pepper
- Optional: 1 tsp dried rosemary
How to make it:
- Preheat your oven to 200c.
- Place all ingredients in a large bowl and toss to coat the potato skins. Spread on a on a baking tray lined with baking paper.
- Bake in the oven for 15 to 20 mins, tossing once halfway through.
- Allow to cool and serve by themselves or with dips! We love hummus and guacamole.