Top tip: include a variety of vegetables in your kids’ meals to make sure they get all their vitamins and minerals. Recipes like this one make it so easy!
- 4 Community Co Garlic tortillas
- ½ red capsicum
- ½ large carrot
- ½ yellow capsicum
- ½ cup baby spinach leaves
- ½ cup shredded purple cabbage
- 2/3 cup light cream cheese
How to make it:
- Slice vegetables into strips.
- Spread cream cheese over tortilla and lay out vegetables in order of colour: red capsicum, then carrot, then yellow capsicum, then spinach, then cabbage.
- Roll the tortilla tightly, and seal the edges with a bit of cream cheese if necessary.
- Slice each roll into 3 pinwheels.