Bright and colourful, rice paper rolls are a perfect way to use up left over vegetables.
Whatever you have left in the fridge! We like:
- ½ avocado, sliced
- ½ small red capsicum
- 1 carrot
- 1 cucumber
- ¼ red cabbage
- ½ cup edamame
- 100g rice noodles
How to make it:
- Cook the noodles as per the instructions on the packet. Set aside to cool.
- Defrost the edamame in the microwave.
- Thinly slice the vegetables. Our top tip: use a peeler to make thin ribbons of carrot and cucumber.
- Pour warm water into a bowl.
- Insert a sheet into the water for 10-20 seconds and place onto a large plate or cutting board.
- Place a small handful of noodles in a strip in the middle of the sheet. Place vegetables and edamame on top.
- Fold the top and bottom edges in so that they sit on top of the filling. Take one side edge and wrap it over the fillings. Tightly roll.