Salt dough is a safe an easy way to entertain the kids
You will need:
- 1cup salt
- 2 cup flour
- ¾ cup water
- Short sticks
- 2 googly eyes
How to make it
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees. Line a baking tray with baking paper
- In a bowl, mix flour and water together.
- Slowly stir in water.
- Kneed dough on the bench until smooth.
- Make an oval lump and form a point at on end to make a nose.
- Gently press each googly eye on top of the point-y nose.
- Cut sticks into 4-5cm pieces. Stick into the top of the echidna to make it’s spikes.
- Bake the echidna in the oven until dry. This will vary depending on how thick the echnidna is.