These delicious patties make a great starter or side dish with your favourite curry.
- 4 Sanitarium Weet-Bix™ finely crushed
- 500g potato, peeled & chopped
- 500g sweet potato, peeled & chopped
- ¼ cup grated cheese
- ½ cup frozen peas & corn, steamed
- ¼ tsp curry powder
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 2 tbsp oil
How to make:
- Place all potatoes in a saucepan and cover with water. Bring to boil then reduce heat and simmer until soft. Remove from stove, strain and mash.
- Place in a large bowl mashed potato, cheese, peas & corn, curry powder, salt and egg. Mix well.
- Form into tablespoon size patties and roll in crushed Weet-Bix™.
- Heat oil in frying pan and cook potato patties until golden on both sides.