Full of flavour and easy to make, these noodles are perfect for a quick and healthy weeknight dinner.
- 1 270g packet of soba noodles
- 450g broccoli and Chinese broccoli, stems removed (top tip: keep the stems and add them to bolognaise sauce for a nutrition boost! Just make sure to chop finely)
- ½ tbsp Community Co Olive Oil
For the satay sauce
- ½ cup Community Co Peanut Butter
- ¼ cup sodium reduced soy sauce
- 3 tbsp rice vinegar
- 2 tbsp honey
- 1 tsp ginger (from a jar or grated fresh)
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- ½ tsp Community Co Sesame Seeds
- Squeeze of lime
How to make:
- Place sauce ingredients in a bowl and whisk to combine. Set aside.
- Bring a large pot of water to the boil. Add soba noodles when water starts to bubble and cook according to the instructions on the packet.
- Warm olive oil in a pan and cook broccoli with a pinch of salt for 5 minutes or so.
- Drain the noodles and combine with the broccoli and sauce in the pan. Add a squeeze of lime. Divide into bowls and serve.