An amazingly tasty Italian pasta sauce that requires very little effort.
- 4 ripe tomatoes
- 1 tbsp oil
- 6 cloves garlic, crushed
- ½ cup broken fresh basil leaves
- ½ tsp salt
How to make:
- Place tomatoes in a large pot of boiling water. When the skins begin to break away remove tomatoes and place in cold water.
- Remove skin from tomatoes and dice.
- Heat oil in a large pot and sauté garlic. Add diced tomatoes, basil and salt.
- Bring mixture to the boil, then reduce heat and simmer for 45 mins, stirring occasionally until sauce breaks down. Serve over pasta.