A satisfying breakfast that is high in plant protein without saturated fat.
- 400ml of low fat coconut milk
- 10 strawberries topped and halved
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- ½ cup Community Co chia seeds
- Optional: shaved coconut and more strawberries for serving
How to make it:
- Combine coconut milk, strawberries and maple syrup in a blender until smooth.
- Stir in chia seeds.
- Pour an even amount of mixture into 6 glasses or jars. Let set in fridge for at least 2 hours. Overnight works best.
- Chop extra strawberries and place on top with coconut for serving