A healthy, sustainable version of the classic family favourite
- 2 medium sweet potatoes, cut into 1cm thick fries
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 4 x 180g sustainable fish fillets (try bream, mullet, whiting or flathead)
- ¼ cup finely grated parmesan cheese
- ⅔ cup breadcrumbs
- ⅓ cup plain flour
- 1 Community Co free range egg*, lightly beaten
- 1 tsp Community Co Sea Salt*
- 1 tsp Community Co Black Peppercorns*
- Community Co Extra Virgin Olive Oil Spray*
- To serve:
- Tartare Sauce (optional)
- Lemon wedges
- Your favourite coleslaw
How to make:
- Preheat the oven to 220°C and line two baking trays with baking paper.
- Toss sweet potato in olive oil. Spread on prepared baking tray and place in the oven for 15 minutes while you prepare the fish.
- Place breadcrumbs in a non-stick frying pan over medium-high heat. Cook, stirring, for 3 minutes or until toasted. Transfer to a shallow dish. Allow to cool. Stir in parmesan. Place flour and egg in separate shallow dishes.
- Season fish with salt and pepper. Coat fish, 1 piece at a time, in flour, shaking off excess, then dip in egg, followed by breadcrumb mixture. Place on baking tray. Lightly spray both sides of fish with olive oil.
- Place in the oven with the sweet potato fries and bake for 15 to 20 minutes or until cooked through.