Sweet potato is high in vitamin A, giving you glowing skin!
- 2 large sweet potatoes
- 150g Danish feta
- 1/3 cup Community Co walnuts
- 1/3 cup Community Co dried cranberries
- 2 tbsp Community Co balsamic glaze
- 1 tsp Community Co salt
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- Zest from 1 lemon
- Basil leaves to garnish
How to make it:
- Preheat your oven to 250c.
- Combine olive oil and salt in a bowl.
- Peel and cut sweet potato into 1.5cm thick disks and coat with the olive oil mix and place on a baking tray lined with baking paper.
- BBQ on medium heat for 8-10 minutes. Meanwhile, roughly chop the walnuts.
- Let the sweet potato cool for 10 minutes.
- It’s time to assemble. Top each sweet potato disk with a scoop of feta, and sprinkle on the walnuts, basil and cranberries. Drizzle some of the balsamic glaze over the top and voila!
Top Tip: Leave the sweet potato skin on for extra fibre!