Your family will love these deliciously crispy taquitos!
- 1 can refried beans
- 1 Tablespoon salsa
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon cumin
- 1/2 cup shredded three cheese mix
- 6 medium-size tortillas
- Salsa for dipping
- Cooking spray
How to make it:
- Get the kids to mix together the beans, salsa, garlic powder and cumin in a bowl.
- Spoon about 3 tbsp of the mixture onto each tortilla. Spread into a thin layer and sprinkle with cheese.
- Roll tightly and set aside. Repeat with the rest of the tortillas.
- Spray the pan with cooking spray and cook the taquitos for 30 sec on each side. Enjoy warm, dipped in more salsa.