These warm, yummy delights are perfect for the cooler weather
- 2 carrots
- 1 parsnip
- 2 small potatoes
- 1 sweet potato
- 2 squash
- 1 broccoli
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ tsp pepper
- 2 cups bread crumbs
- 3 large free range eggs
How to make it:
- Roughly chop all vegetables and cook in boiling water with a little salt. Start with the potatoes and beetroot. Then after 3 minutes, add the carrot and parsnip. After anther 3 minutes add the broccoli.
- Blitz in a food processor with salt and pepper.
- Spread out onto a baking tray and freeze for 15 minutes. This will help the mixture stick together.
- Preheat oven to 190c.
- Cut out circles using a small cookie cutter. We used a 5cm cutter.
- Line another baking tray with baking paper.
- Lightly whisk an egg in a bowl and set aside. Place breadcrumbs in a bowl and set aside. Dip the nuggets into the egg, then breadcrumbs and place on the baking tray.
- Bake for 20 mins, flip, then bake for another 20.