Use leftover roast vegetables to make this delicious tart.
- 2 sheets of thawed puff pastry
- 3-4 cups of whatever roast vegetables you have left, chopped
- 120g feta
- 1 free range egg to brush the pastry
- 140g tomato paste
How to make it:
- Preheat your oven to 180 degrees.
- Whisk egg and brush over puff pastry.
- Spread tomato paste over your puff pastry.
- Evenly sprinkle the chopped vegetables and feta over the puff pastry.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until the pastry is golden.
- Cut into squares and enjoy.